Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Work on Display @ Discovery Cafe


Works on display at Discovery Cafe, 6 Discovery Street, Victoria (how's that for a cool address!)

They will be up for another week or so. The staff were so friendly and helpful and did all the climbing on ladders, thankfully sparing me, thanks Kathleen!

Clockwise from top left: Hundertwasser Light, Purple Millenium, and Ballerina, my newest piece. The bottom is intentionally not parallel with the top, this is not just the angle of the photo.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

A big congratulations, Ruth! I like your initiative in getting your art out on display - and also with your focus on doing more art daily. I do think time blogging counts :) Seriously though, when I record what I do, I remind myself I did something and I feel pleased and that generates more energy to do more.

Anonymous said...

Hi ruth,

Congrats on your show! I'll be down there shortly to see it. Looking foward to more great work!

Anonymous said...

Ruth
Thanks for telling us about your blog.
Congrats from me too on your show.
I look forward to seeing you soon.