Thursday, April 02, 2009

Improved T-Shirt

No doubt if I were to design fabric, some of it would look much like this.

A simple concept, bright colours, and a little tasteful embellishment. This much-loved T was shedding seed beads here and there, so I've added a few flower beads in matching colours. These came from Eileen Neill, who was at the Westshore Symphony of Quilts last week, and was one of the stores people recommended going to!

The neat thing about this style is that I can add more beads on as the whim takes me, yet it is still wearable no matter where I leave off. Given my challenges with finishing projects, that's a Good Thing (as Martha would say).

The T was bought at Steinmart (a store I really miss!) and came with extra seed beads in a little baggie. I might dig them out since the flower beads are red, yellow, and blue, but not green.

Eileen also sold me some really cool black and gold sequins. I will have to think of something to put them on.

No comments: