Saturday, April 04, 2009

More Baraka


I'm sure I've seen this yardage at Ikea before now. The white is opaque and the brown is sheer with a slight golden glow to it. This is the kind of thing I want to buy but don't because I'm never sure what to do with it.

However two lengths of it materialized in the laundry room so now I'm thinking of various projects and ways to use it -- stay tuned!

We also found a treasure trove of scrapbooking supplies including some very nice rub-offs and chipboard and transparent letters. A family member finished embellishing a painted wooden tray and I've done a little journaling.

It really is so cool that people are sharing and repurposing more than before, especially since we live on an island! Whoever left all those goodies must have been moving somewhere far. I wonder who's enjoying the goodies I left at Goodwill before my move?

No comments: